A small number of users have recently experienced the front metal plates on their drive carriers detaching from the drive handle. This is a cosmetic problem and does not affect the performance of your unit. Please contact our support department if you have been encountering this issue. A repair kit will be sent to you immediately. Active Storage, Inc. apologizes for any inconvenience.
Articles in this section
- What are the power, cooling, noise and weight statistics of the new mRAID16, mRAID16 Expansion and mVault75 systems
- Active Storage Applications are Compatible with OS X Yosemite
- Active Storage Resumes Operations
- Drive Handle Front Plate Notice
- Active Storage is Back!
- iPhone App Released
- New Firmware v1.16
- Welcome Snow Leopard!
- New Release - Firmware v1.10 and Active Storage Viewer