The power button is a small button located on the rear of the system near the lower center to the left of the UPS connector. We purposely made it small and protected in order to eliminate the possibility of accidental shutdown
Articles in this section
- ActiveRAID Power Profile for selecting a UPS and Environmental Specification
- What are the power, cooling and weight statistics of the mSAN systems?
- What are the power, cooling and weight statistics of the new mVault systems?
- What are the power, cooling and weight statistics of the new mRAID systems?
- How to prevent WWNN duplication on ActiveRaid and mRaid Controllers
- How do I change a LUN's controller assignment?
- Active Admin Port Numbers
- Data Recovery Options
- Fibre Channel Port Settings
- Controllers Out of Sync