At this time, Apple does not support a native iSCSI driver for Mac OS X or Mac OS X Server. At this point we feel the performance and reliability of Fibre Channel clearly provides best mix of price performance for the majority of users in the Apple market. We have seen very little demand for iSCSI once the price performance characteristics of Fibre Channel are known. Our multi-IO design provides an easy migration to iSCSI and other host interface strategies if the market demands.
Articles in this section
- ActiveRAID Power Profile for selecting a UPS and Environmental Specification
- What are the power, cooling and weight statistics of the mSAN systems?
- What are the power, cooling and weight statistics of the new mVault systems?
- What are the power, cooling and weight statistics of the new mRAID systems?
- How to prevent WWNN duplication on ActiveRaid and mRaid Controllers
- How do I change a LUN's controller assignment?
- Active Admin Port Numbers
- Data Recovery Options
- Fibre Channel Port Settings
- Controllers Out of Sync