If a fan either stops working or is slowing below optimal speed theActiveRAID will sound an alarm indicating the failure. On the rear of the unit you should see the fan that has failed, indicated by its Active logo turned red. If you have a spare parts kit you can hot swap the fan. If you don't have a parts kit, call 1-877-MAC-DISK and one of our support associates will work with you on a replacement.
Articles in this section
- ActiveRAID Power Profile for selecting a UPS and Environmental Specification
- What are the power, cooling and weight statistics of the mSAN systems?
- What are the power, cooling and weight statistics of the new mVault systems?
- What are the power, cooling and weight statistics of the new mRAID systems?
- How to prevent WWNN duplication on ActiveRaid and mRaid Controllers
- How do I change a LUN's controller assignment?
- Active Admin Port Numbers
- Data Recovery Options
- Fibre Channel Port Settings
- Controllers Out of Sync