The new mRAID system, part of the mMedia platform - has these specifications:
- 90-240V AC autosensing power supplies
- 550W maximum current draw at 120V AC.
- The system has redundant power supplies in field replaceable modules.
- 1875 BTU/Hr
- 3 rack units height
- Standard 19" rack width
- 24.74" deep
- 115 pounds inclusive of drives
- 135 pounds gross shipping weight
Let us know what those other questions are!
Is the 550W Max power for each power supply or combined?
Each power supply is capable of the full load, but they run at ~50% each.
Please sign in to leave a comment.