This update is highly recommended for maximum system performance.
Here are the instructions to open any Active Storage application (Active Admin App, Active Viewer App and mRAID Firmware Updater App) under OS X Yosemite.
1.”Get info” on the application selected
2. Select “Open in 32-bit mode”
3. Now, you will be able to launch the applications on OSX 10.10.1 (Yosemite)
Steps "How to upgrade the Firmware version":
1. Backup data
2. Stop all activity
3. Unmount the volumes
4. Launch the firmware updater application
5. Select the mRAID and click next
6. Select the firmware 2.01.04 file (from location).
7. Click next and wait 5 minutes
8. mRAID will reboot automatically
9. Wait 4 minutes
Important Note: To perform the firmware upgrade you need to stop all activity and unmount the volumes, because your mRAID will reboot when the firmware is completed. It is a good practice to backup your data before any big firmware upgrade. Firmware 2.01.04 has several improvements.
Download the mRAID Firmware version 2.01.04 from this link: www.active-storage.com/support/mraid_AC48SFC04-2.01.04.mraidupdate.zip
and, the mRAID firmware updater app from this link: www.active-storage.com/support/mRAID_Firmware_Updater.zip
Please contact Active Support if you have any questions.